Pengaruh Perputaran Modal Kerja Dan Perputaran Aktiva Tetap Terhadap Profitabilitas PT. X

Haryadi, Ari (2011) Pengaruh Perputaran Modal Kerja Dan Perputaran Aktiva Tetap Terhadap Profitabilitas PT. X. S1 thesis, STIE Indonesia Banking School.

[img]
Preview
Text (Naskah Lengkap)
Ari Haryadi, Ak.-Ibs.pdf - Published Version

Download (971kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (Naskah Ringkas)
Ari Haryadi, Ak.-Ibs_JURNAL.pdf - Published Version

Download (144kB) | Preview
Official URL: http://lib.ibs.ac.id/index.php?p=show_detail&id=50...

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to know influence of working capital and fixed asset on profibability (return on investment) in PT. X. The statistic method used to test on the research hypotesis is multiple regression. The result of this research with t test indicate that fixed asset give significant effect on firms probability. The result with F test indicate that working capital and fiixed asset give significant effect on firms probability. Adjusted R² value is 0,930 that means 93% dependent variable probability can be explained by independent variable working capital and fixed asset and then 7% explained by other factors outside the regression models Keywords : working capital, fixed asset and probability

Item Type: Thesis (S1)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce > HF5601 Accounting
Divisions: KODEPRODI62201#Akuntansi
Depositing User: Mrs. Deli Apsa
Date Deposited: 01 Oct 2020 01:59
Last Modified: 01 Oct 2020 01:59
URI: http://repository.ibs.ac.id/id/eprint/1401

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item